The planets remain highflying through JULY:
- Jupiter, the planet of growth, expansion, and opportunity, remains strong in Cancer
- Mercury, the planet of travel and communications, is in its home sign and strong in Gemini through July 28
- Venus, the planet of love and the arts, is in its home sign and strong in sensual Taurus through July 28
- Mars, the planet of action and adventure, is still gathering a head of steam since it went direct in motion on May 20
The combined force of these powerful sidereal sign placements represents a great deal of firepower that can support inevitable or constructive outer changes that might be right around the corner.
The idea is to look at the basic foundation of your life, starting with where you live and how well you’re getting along within your surroundings. Maybe it’s time for a change, either through your own volition or because of outside influences, and it may be worth the effort to look into other possibilities if you’ve been feeling restricted or dissatisfied.
- Mercury, also related to change, is no longer retrograde starting on July 1. Very often this indicates important decisions that need to be made, a clearer frame of mind, the coming together of facts and information, and a certain amount of restlessness that can take your life in a stimulating new direction.
Look for important mail or communications that could have a bearing on your long-term future. Avoid getting yourself in a bind out of carelessness or indifference.
- Mars, the planet of the chase, enters the relationship sign of Libra on July 13 and remains there through Sept. 4. This may have a way of heating up your love life or your creative activities. Mars in the same sign as stoic Saturn shows the need for patience in developing social opportunities.
So your social skills, your sense of diplomacy and fair play, may be put to the test in the coming weeks, and the best outcomes are likely to come by picturing a win-win situation for everyone.
Wishing everyone an enjoyable summer with some cooling breezes!
Sincerely, Haizen Paige (www.haizen.com)